American Nightmare: Black Labor and Liberation Trailer
- American Nightmare: Black Labor and Liberation Trailer
- 365 Days Later and Still No Justice
- USA INCarcerated - a clip
- Caitlyn Jenner - Media Distractions Project
- May Day 1986: 100 Years of Struggle - a clip from Labor Produces: Access to Solidarity
- Carl Dix on Ending Police Murder
- Fighting for Our Lives and The Wrath of Grapes clips
- USA INCarcerated - exploitation of prison labor clip
- The Myth of a Post-Racial America - Los Angeles Discussion
- How DDTV Gets to You
- People's Climate March - People's Puppets of Occupy Wall Street
- People's Climate March - Bike Bloc
- People's Climate March - Bread and Puppet Theater
- George Bush on the Roll of a Leader
- DeeDee Halleck Bakes a Deep Dish Pie
- Where Should The Birds Fly - Mona's Story
- Katrina - Together and On Our Own
- Howard Zinn: What is Communism
- Community Members Speak Out Against Border Patrol Checkpoint
- After Deportation: Portraits of Migrants
- Living with Border Patrol Checkpoints
- A Conversation: Howard Zinn and Woody Harrelson
- Robert Johnson: Unmasking of Wall Street at Culture Project's IMPACT 2012 Festival
500+ hours of radical independent video
American Nightmare: Black Labor and Liberation is a documentary series exploring the roots of anti-black racism in the United States. How can Black communities defend themselves against the deeply ingrained structures of racism? How can they build collective resistance and unite with people of all ethnicities to root out racism, white supremacy and dismantle the structures that seem to make it so necessary?
WHERE SHOULD THE BIRDS FLY
Where Should The Birds Fly is the first film about Gaza made by Palestinians living the reality of Israel’s siege and blockade of this tiny enclave. It is the story of two young women, Mona Samouni and Fida Qishta, survivors of Israel’s Operation Cast Lead, who show strength, humor, and hope despite the destruction surrounding them.
deep dish tv archive
news & events
Sunday, 12 July 2015 00:00 By Britney Schultz, Truthout In a photo taken around 1936, Aboriginal Canadians attend a school at Fort Resolution in the Northwest Territories. Canada’s Truth and...
Demonstrators holding letters to form a banner take part in a protest against the European Central Bank, in Trafalgar Square, London, over Greece’s debt repayments. (AP) Turkish filmmaker...
In the supposedly liberal San Francisco, cops and courts enforce white supremacy From: The San Francisco Chronicle June 23, 2015 by Julia Beatty “S.F. study finds big disparity in arrest rates between...
Watch Deep Dish TV’s powerful and moving documentary of Israel’s 2008-9 attack on Gaza: Where Should the Birds Fly “Balance” in UN Gaza report can’t hide massive Israeli war crimes by...
by Lee Fang The Intercept June 22, 2015 Nearly two centuries before Dylann Roof, the state of South Carolina conducted its own massacre of Emanuel AME Church members. Roof, who embraced white supremacy,...