Channels of War (Shocking and Awful Program 10)
The mainstream television networks have fanned the flames of war, and have profited from doing so. This program looks at how the U.S. corporate media has sanitized our field of vision. Part ten of a twelve part series from Deep Dish TV on the war in Iraq. The programs address the implications and consequences of the recent military actions in Iraq and show how people are mobilizing to deal with the issues raised by the war.
- Channels of War (Shocking and Awful Program 10)
- Mutiny on the Corporate Sponsorship
- Forbidden Fruit Fight Back!
- Anchors Away!
- Michael Harrington Looks at Democracy: The Two Party System and the Future of the Democrats
- Like A Prayer
- Be a DIVA!
- Left Forum 2016 - SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK at the Closing Plenary: Rage, Rebellion, Organizing New Power: A Hegelian Triad - May 22, 2016
- Left Forum 2016 - AMY GOODMAN at the Closing Plenary: Rage, Rebellion, Organizing New Power: A Hegelian Triad - May 22, 2016
- That's Women's Work! TV By and About Women
- DeeDee Halleck and Skip Blumberg on Media Activist Groups, the Spirit of Collectivity and Early Cable Television
- Failing the Palestinian People: Lamis Deek at Reels for Radicals Palestinian Film Screening
- Slavery on Wall Street: Race and the Roots of Climate Injustice
- No More Stolen Lives #SayTheirNames #RiseUpOctober Kickoff Rally
- Grito a Trump: ¡No Mas ODIO! (Shout to Trump: No More HATE!)
- Occupy Tactics: Violence and Legitimacy in the Occupy Movement and Beyond
- Part 4: A Conversation on Immigration: Culture Project Impact Festival 2012
500+ hours of radical independent video
news & events
RECAP on the Do Not Resist film screening: /// Do Not Resist came highly recommended to us from a friend and board member at Deep Dish TV. Before even seeing it, I was hesitant for a couple reasons. First,...
Rojava Report Back: Building Autonomy in Syria — Event at Woodbine co-presented by Reels for RadicalsPlease join us Thursday for a discussion with a friend who has recently returned from spending 9 months in Rojava, where they were a part of both the YPG (People’s Protection Units) and TEV-DEM (Movement...
Dear Comrades, We are happy to announce that a 58min version of the Report Back From Standing Rock will air on Manhattan’s public access TV station, Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN): ...
Click HERE to view our 2016 End-of-Year Report!