Diana Agosta Gives the History of Manhattan Neighborhood Network
This was on a panel at the Left Forum in 2017. The original ideals of MNN have been trampled by the current leadership.
- Diana Agosta Gives the History of Manhattan Neighborhood Network
- No More Presidents: Protesting the Trump Inauguration
- Michael Harrington Looks at Democracy: The Two Party System and the Future of the Democrats
- Like A Prayer
- That's Women's Work! TV By and About Women
- DeeDee Halleck and Skip Blumberg on Media Activist Groups, the Spirit of Collectivity and Early Cable Television
- Failing the Palestinian People: Lamis Deek at Reels for Radicals Palestinian Film Screening
- No More Stolen Lives #SayTheirNames #RiseUpOctober Kickoff Rally
- Grito a Trump: ¡No Mas ODIO! (Shout to Trump: No More HATE!)
- Occupy Tactics: Violence and Legitimacy in the Occupy Movement and Beyond
500+ hours of radical independent video
Exploring social issues through community-oriented media since 1986.
news & events
RECAP on the Do Not Resist film screening: /// Do Not Resist came highly recommended to us from a friend and board member at Deep Dish TV. Before even seeing it, I was hesitant for a couple reasons. First,...
Rojava Report Back: Building Autonomy in Syria — Event at Woodbine co-presented by Reels for RadicalsPlease join us Thursday for a discussion with a friend who has recently returned from spending 9 months in Rojava, where they were a part of both the YPG (People’s Protection Units) and TEV-DEM (Movement...
Dear Comrades, We are happy to announce that a 58min version of the Report Back From Standing Rock will air on Manhattan’s public access TV station, Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN): ...
Click HERE to view our 2016 End-of-Year Report!